WELCOME TO OUR NEW SEASON …
Allow the creativity to flow with our ever-popular creative courses for young and old. Classes and workshops will take place with new Covid-safe measures in the art rooms and studios, and there has also been an increase in the classes that take place off-site.
Whether you are looking to learn a new skill or hone an existing talent, we have a range of workshops and classes to suit you.
Creative Learning classes are exempt from the Rule of Six, however, we have reduced our class sizes to ensure social distancing and good hygiene are easily maintained.
We hope you feel safe, comfortable and welcomed in our space!
CREATIVE LEARNING COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- Arrive no earlier than 15 mins before the start of the session. Class times are staggered to minimise bottlenecks and queues.
- You will be greeted upon arrival and directed to your learning space.
- Wear a face covering on arrival and when moving around the building. This can be removed once seated in a class.
- Tutors will have access to visors, masks and gloves if social distancing cannot be observed at all times.
- Windows may be open to increase ventilation where possible so you may want to bring an extra layer.
- Course handouts will be provided electronically by tutors where possible.
- Avoid sharing of equipment during classes. Where unavoidable, equipment must be cleaned before use by another person.
- Food and drink (other than a water bottle) are not allowed in learning spaces.
- Bring a minimal amount of materials and equipment to class but do bring your own clean apron if attending an art class.
- Please exit the class promptly to ensure efficient cleaning can take place before the next session.
IMPORTANT: Please read our full safety measures here before your visit to the Brewery.
Find out ‘how to book’ and our ‘terms and conditions’ here.
Please select Print @ Home as your method of delivery in order to receive your course information.
Creative Learning: Art
Creative Learning: Art & Crafts
Creative Learning: Health & Wellbeing
Creative Learning: Languages
Creative Learning: photography
A chance to explore some of South Lakeland’s superb scenery at a photographer’s pace. Guided by photographer Eric Pye, each week will be at a different location, some well-known, others a little off the beaten track but always with plenty of photographic opportunities.
Creative Learning: Workshops & Classes
Creative Learning: Youth Learning