- Our Standard Theatre is located on the ground floor in the main Foyer. Current access is via the Bar & Restaurant*
- The Cinema building is accessible via steps or an access ramp in the garden.
- Cinema Screen 1 is situated on the top floor of the Cinema building and is accessible via the lift in the Cinema.
- Cinema Screen 2 is situated on the ground floor of the Cinema building.
- There is wheelchair access in every Screen.
- The Warehouse is on the ground floor level with a fully accessible toilet.
- All external staircases are short, have handrails and are interspersed by landing areas.
- Wheelchair accessible toilets are located on all floors.
- Assistance and guide dogs are welcome.
There are dedicated spaces reserved for wheelchair users in our venues. Some preparation may be required to ensure all is set up for you on arrival, and therefore we ask you to contact our Sales Team before your visit.
Malt Room Standing Gigs
For standing gigs in the Malt Room a dedicated area (space for three wheelchairs) will be reserved, if you inform us in advance. The space will be supervised by a trained member of door staff or volunteer, however, we would encourage you to bring a friend or colleague (one free place per wheelchair customer) to help you gain the most from your visit. During busy gigs, there will be other members of the audience in close proximity.
Mobility Or Sight Issues
For customers who may wish to take periodic rests during a Malt Room standing gig, Brewery Arts has six seats available. These are situated at either side of the venue and halfway between the stage and the back of the Malt Room. This means during standing gigs the sightlines are not ideal when seated but they do provide a place to rest with a measure of seclusion from the rest of the audience.
Also to help with any visit to the venue:
- Visits to the performance venue prior to an event can be arranged with prior notice.
- Assistance will be given if requested when queuing. Assistance may be; portable chairs, priority access or the option of moving to a seated area until access is available.
We will seek to make ‘reasonable adjustments’ in order to accommodate any visitor to Brewery Arts. Before instigating any adjustments we would consider: the amount of disruption caused by making the adjustment; the amount of time available; the financial implications and the health and safety of others.
- We have a 65 space car park operated by South Lakeland District Council.
- Charge per hour 8am – 6pm: £1.20
After 6 pm until 8am: £1.20
- There are three spaces allocated to blue badge holders who are entitled to park free of charge for three hours.
- Space is available near the entrance for dropping off.
- To buy advance tickets for a wheelchair space (and seats alongside, if required) please contact our Sales Team on 01539 725133. Opening times can be found here.