Print Room Members Sessions | Tue 5 Dec | 11am-3pm or 6-9pm | Thu 7 Dec | 11am – 3pm | Tue 9 Jan – Tue 19 Mar | Thu 11 Jan – 21 Mar | 11am-3pm | Membership fee £10 | £6.50 PAYG | 18+ yrs
Brewery Arts Print Room Membership allows experienced printmakers the opportunity to work in a safe, relaxed, and creative Print Room environment. Members have access to some specialist Print Room equipment and are able to pursue their own work, with a volunteer supervisor present. Supervisors are not technicians or tutors, and any support or guidance they provide is on a non-professional basis. The Print Room capacity allows for three members present plus one supervisor per session.
Users of the Print Room must apply to become a Member with evidenced experience in printmaking. Once an application has been approved by Brewery Arts, accessing the Print Room must be pre-booked online.
To become a Print Room Member, please complete and submit an application here.
Annual membership fee £10 then pay as you go for individual sessions.
A supervisor will be present at all times. In the unlikely event of a supervisor being unavailable, your place will be transferred to another available date.
Sessions do not run during school holidays or Bank Holidays. Please note there are no sessions Tue 13 Feb and Thu 15 Feb.
What do I need to bring with me?
Print Room members must provide their own materials and equipment. Rollers and palettes are available to use and must be cleaned and stored at the end of each session. Cleaning materials are provided. Bring a clean apron with you to each session.
Are there any additional costs?
Terms & Conditions
Print Room Members…
- Must be knowledgeable in their chosen printmaking technique.
- Membership is available to those who have successfully completed a printmaking course at Brewery Arts in the last three years or can prove a level of printmaking competence through attendance at another printmaking course with another institution.
- Proof of successful completion of a printmaking course (or equivalent experience) must be provided via email when applying for membership.
- Must complete an induction before their first session as a Print Room Member.
- Can only use the Print Room under the supervision of the Print Room Supervisor and during regularly scheduled sessions.
Must provide their own materials.
- Must inform a supervisor of any chemicals or potentially hazardous materials they wish to bring onto the premises. All materials and artwork must be removed at the end of the session. Brewery Arts cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage of personal property used in the Print Room or left there when members are not in attendance. Members use the Print Room at their own risk.
- Are expected to work in a safe and tidy manner – cleaning products are provided.
- A maximum of three people (excluding the supervisor) can use the Print Room at any one time.
- Brewery Arts reserve the right to refuse access to any member at any time.
To apply for Print Room Membership please complete and submit this form.
See all Creative Learning courses here.
PLEASE BOOK YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR VISIT
Brewery Members receive a 10% discount on most ticketed live performances and event tickets, sign in to your account to take advantage of these discounts.
All our ticket prices include a 50p commission. This fee helps us continue to fund our diverse programme. Creative learning classes & workshops are exempt.
Audio Description (AD) is available in Screen 1. Infrared audio system is available in both Cinema Screens 1 and 2. Induction loops (T) are in place in the Theatre, please ask for assistance on the door.
Some live events may carry strict age restrictions, these are outlined on our website. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult at all times during evening events.
Unwaged* – For those in receipt of Universal Credit, Working Tax credits, Job Seekers Allowance or Income Support. Discounts may not be applicable on certain events.