Our Print Room is open to Print Room Members!
Brewery Arts Print Room Membership allows experienced printmakers the opportunity to work in the safe, relaxed, and creative environment of the Print Room. Membership is on an application basis as members must be able to evidence experience of printmaking.
Once an application has been approved, all sessions must be pre-booked online here.
To apply, please complete and submit the form below. In addition, please email email@example.com with a summary of your printmaking experience such as a CV or resume including any courses/qualifications in printmaking undertaken.
Print Room Membership details and Terms and Conditions
Print Room Members….
- Must be knowledgeable in their chosen printmaking technique.
- Membership is available to those who have successfully completed a printmaking course at Brewery Arts in the last three years or can prove a level of printmaking competence through attendance at another printmaking course with another institution.
- Proof of successful completion of Printmaking course (or equivalent experience) must be provided via email when applying for membership.
- Must complete an induction before their first session as a Print Room Member.
- Can only use the Print Room under the supervision of the Print room supervisor and during regular scheduled sessions.
- Must provide their own materials.
- Must inform a supervisor of any chemicals or potentially hazardous materials they wish to bring on to the premises. All materials and artwork must be removed at the end of the session. The Brewery cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage of personal property used in the Print Room or left there when members are not in attendance. Members use the Print Room at their own risk.
- Are expected to work in a safe and tidy manner – cleaning products are provided.
- A maximum of 3 people (excluding the supervisor) can use the Print Room at any one time.
- The Brewery reserves the right to refuse access to any member at any time.