Brewery Print Room Membership | Tue 3 May – Tue 12 July | 6-9pm | £5 per session | Print Room
Brewery Arts Print Room Membership allows experienced printmakers the opportunity to work in the safe, relaxed, and creative environment of the Print Room. Members have access to some of the Print Room’s specialist equipment and will be able to pursue their own work. A volunteer supervisor is present at these sessions. Supervisors are not technicians or tutors and any support or guidance they provide is on a non-professional basis. There are a maximum of three users plus a supervisor per session.
Membership is on an application basis as members must be able to evidence experience of printmaking. Once an application has been approved, all sessions must be pre-booked online.
Please complete and submit an application, click here.
Sessions may be booked by Print Room members online for Tuesdays during term time 11am-3pm (£6 per session) & Tuesdays 6-9pm (£5 per session). Sessions do not run in school holidays or Bank Holidays.
Annual membership fee £10 then pay as you go for individual sessions.
A supervisor will be present at all times. In the unlikely event of a supervisor being unavailable, your place will be transferred to another available date.
What do I need to bring with me? Print Room members must provide their own materials and equipment. Rollers and palettes are available to use and must be cleaned and stored at the end of each session. Cleaning materials are provided. Bring a clean apron with you to each session.
Are there any additional costs?
Terms and conditions of use
Print Room Members….
- Must be knowledgeable in their chosen printmaking technique.
- Membership is available to those who have successfully completed a printmaking course at Brewery Arts in the last three years or can prove a level of printmaking competence through attendance at another printmaking course with another institution.
- Proof of successful completion of Printmaking course (or equivalent experience) must be provided via email when applying for membership.
- Must complete an induction before their first session as a Print Room Member.
- Can only use the Print Room under the supervision of the Print room supervisor and during regular scheduled sessions.
- Must provide their own materials.
- Must inform a supervisor of any chemicals or potentially hazardous materials they wish to bring on to the premises. All materials and artwork must be removed at the end of the session. The Brewery cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage of personal property used in the Print Room or left there when members are not in attendance. Members use the Print Room at their own risk.
- Are expected to work in a safe and tidy manner – cleaning products are provided.
- A maximum of 3 people (excluding the supervisor) can use the Print Room at any one time.
- The Brewery reserves the right to refuse access to any member at any time.
To apply for Print Room Membership please complete and submit this form. In addition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of your printmaking experience such as a CV or resume including any courses/qualifications in printmaking undertaken.
PLEASE BOOK YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR VISIT.
Brewery Members receive a 10% discount on most ticketed live performances and event tickets, sign in to your account to take advantage of these discounts.
All our ticket prices include a 50p commission. This fee helps us continue to fund our diverse programme. Creative learning classes & workshops are exempt.
Unwaged* – For those in receipt of Universal Credit, Working Tax credits, Job Seekers Allowance or Income Support.