Thursdays 12pm-3pm | 8 Oct – 10 Dec | Membership £10 per month or £25 per quarter | All sessions must be booked in advanced online and are only bookable with Printroom Membership
About Print Room
The Brewery Print Room Membership allows experienced printmakers the opportunity to work in the safe, relaxed, and creative environment of the Print Room.
Members have access to some of the Print Room’s specialist equipment and will be able to pursue their own work.
A volunteer supervisor is present at these sessions. Supervisors are not technicians or tutors and any support or guidance they provide is on a non-professional basis.
Due to current Covid restrictions, there is space for one Print Room member to access a session at any one time. Face masks must be worn during the sessions.
Sessions may be booked by Print Room members online for the following times from Mon 5 October 2020:
Wednesdays 6-9pm (from 4 Nov)
Please note there are no sessions during the following weeks commencing:
26 October and 16 November 2020. Print Room is closed on Bank holidays.
A supervisor will be present at all times. In the unlikely event of a supervisor being unavailable, your place will be transferred to another available date.
What do I need to bring with me? Print Room members must provide their own materials and equipment. Bring a clean apron with you to each session.
Are there any additional costs?
Terms and conditions of use
Print Room Members….
- Must be knowledgeable in their chosen printmaking technique.
- Membership is available to those who have successfully completed a printmaking course at the Brewery in the last two years or can prove a level of printmaking competence through attendance at another printmaking course with another institution.
- Proof of completion of Printmaking course (or equivalent experience) must be provided via email when applying for membership.
- Must read and complete a Health and Safety form before their first session as a Print Room Member
- Can only use the Print Room under the supervision of the Print room supervisor and during regular scheduled sessions.
- Must provide their own materials
- Must inform a supervisor of any chemicals or potentially hazardous materials they wish to bring on to the premises. All materials and artwork must be removed at the end of the session. The Brewery cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage of personal property used in the Print Room or left there when members are not in attendance. Members use the Print Room at their own risk.
- Are expected to work in a safe and tidy manner – cleaning products are provided.
- A maximum of 2 people (including the supervisor) can use the Print Room at any one time.
- The Brewery reserves the right to refuse access to any member at any time.
For more information or to apply for Print Room Membership please email Creative Learning Manager Kate Lund firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE BOOK YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR VISIT
Brewery Members receive a 10% discount on most ticketed live performances and event tickets, sign in to your account to take advantage of these discounts.
All our ticket prices include a 50p commission. This fee helps us continue to fund our diverse programme. Creative learning classes & workshops are exempt.
Audio Description (AD) is available in Screen 1. Infrared audio system is available in both Cinema Screens 1 and 2. Induction loops (T) are in place in the Theatre, please ask for assistance on the door.
Some live events may carry strict age restrictions, these are outlined on our website. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult at all times during evening events.
Unwaged* – For those in receipt of Universal Credit, Working Tax credits, Job Seekers Allowance or Income Support. Discounts may not be applicable on certain events.