Places are limited and secured on a first-come, first-served basis, so early booking is recommended.
Limited concessions are available on weekly classes for those in receipt of the following benefits:
Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance (JSA), Pension Guarantee Credit, Income Support, Working Tax credit, Housing/Council Tax Benefit (not including single occupancy discount), Income Related Employment Support Allowance (ESA).
The concessionary rate is 10% discount, subject to availability and applies to selected rolling courses of 3 weeks or more only. One-day workshops, Membership schemes and courses held off-site are excluded.
To book at the concessionary rate, please contact the sales team with proof of concessionary status. Proof must be no more than six months old and be provided when booking a course.
Youth Courses Priority Booking
Priority booking is given to youth students when booking a third consecutive season of Creative Learning classes. This offer is applicable to youth students and only applies when booking onto the same course eg. Artseen. Students who are eligible will be contacted with the priority booking on-sale date.
Creative Learning Terms and Conditions
- Creative Learning workshops and classes are non-refundable.
- Places on courses and workshops cannot be reserved.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes or amend the schedules and location of courses if necessary.
- We reserve the right to change tutors before or during the course, if necessary. The course content will not change.
- In the event Brewery Arts has to cancel or postpone a course, we will endeavour to reschedule the class as soon as possible. If it is not possible to attend the rescheduled dates, students will be offered a refund or a credit for missed sessions for use within 12 months.
Ticketing records are held on a computer to enable us to offer the best possible service to our customers. The information held is used only to send you details of forthcoming events or to inform you of any changes affecting your bookings. We do not pass names and addresses to third parties without your permission. Please see our Privacy Notice for customers for further information
Foyer Sales Desk – Tuesday to Saturday 11am-5pm, or late on event nights.
Our phone lines are open:
Tuesday to Saturday 11am-5pmSunday 2-4pm
To contact our team, call 01539 725133