STEP 1. Find out more about each course on our website. All course fees listed are per term or per half term (unless otherwise stated).
STEP 2. Book your course or workshop:
- Online via our website
- Over the phone
There are now NO BOOKING FEES when booking online/over the phone.
Places are limited and secured on a first come, first served basis so it is important to book on your preferred course early to avoid disappointment.
STEP 3. You will be sent confirmation of your booking by email which will include all the information you need prior to starting the course, including what to bring if there any additional costs and your food discount voucher and parking voucher where applicable.
We are now offering concessions of up to 20% of the full price on selected weekly courses for those in receipt of the following benefits:
Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance (JSA), Pension Guarantee Credit, Income Support, Working Tax credit, Housing/Council Tax Benefit (not including single occupancy discount), Income Related Employment Support Allowance (ESA).
Concession payments cannot be made online. Please phone or email the sales team firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of concessionary status no more than six months old must be provided at the time of booking on a course.
Concessionary fees apply to selected weekly courses and are not applicable for one/two day workshops. They are subject to availability and exclusions apply.
Concessionary rates do not apply to
- One/two day courses or workshops
- Membership schemes eg. Print Room membership or Jewellery club membership
- Courses held off-site at another location eg. Drawn to Nature at Footprint, Windermere
Concessionary discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Terms and Conditions
- Places on courses and workshops cannot be reserved
- We reserve the right to cancel classes or amend the schedules and location of courses as necessary.
- If you or someone you live with or have been in contact with is displaying Coronavirus symptoms or had a positive test result please notify us to cancel your booking as soon as possible by calling 01539 725133 or emailing email@example.com
- Brewery Arts Centre Creative Learning courses and workshops can be refunded or exchanged (subject to availability) up to 1 week before the start date.
- If a customer cannot attend a course due to self-isolation while awaiting a Coronavirus test result or receiving a positive Coronavirus test, please contact the Brewery via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Credit can be given for missed sessions up to a maximum of 5 weeks and no refunds can be given. Credit will be valid for 12 months.
- In the event the Brewery has to postpone a course due to Coronavirus, we will endeavour to reschedule the class as soon as is safely possible. If this is not possible, students will be credited for missed sessions for use within 12 months.
- When booking a weekly course, learners will receive a voucher for one FREE car parking session for the duration of their class. Please hand to your tutor to exchange for a parking pass which must be clearly displayed in your vehicle. Valid for one date use only during the course.
- Parking voucher is only available when booking a weekly course and does not apply to one day or weekend workshops.