How to Book
STEP 1. Find out more about each course on our website. All course fees listed are per term or per half term (unless otherwise stated).
STEP 2. Book your course or workshop in one of four ways:
- Online via our website
- Over the phone
- In person at our box office
- Via post
There are now NO BOOKING FEES when booking online/over the phone.
A limited number of places are prioritised for Brewery Members for a short period – check the website for the latest information. Places are limited and secured on a first come, first served basis so it is important to book on your preferred course early to avoid disappointment.
STEP 3. You will be sent confirmation of your booking by email which will include all the information you need prior to starting the course, including what to bring if there any additional costs and your food discount voucher and parking voucher where applicable.
We are now offering concessions of up to 20% of the full price on selected weekly courses for those in receipt of the following benefits:
Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance (JSA), Pension Guarantee Credit, Income Support, Working Tax credit, Housing/Council Tax Benefit (not including single occupancy discount), Income Related Employment Support Allowance (ESA).
Concession payments cannot be made online. Please phone or visit our box office and proof of concessionary status no more than six months old must be provided at the time of booking on a course.
Concessionary fees apply to selected weekly courses and are not applicable for one/two day workshops. They are subject to availability and exclusions apply.
Concessionary rates do not apply to
- One/two day courses or workshops
- Membership schemes eg. Print Room membership or Jewellery club membership
- Courses held off-site at another location eg. Drawn to Nature at Footprint, Windermere
Concessionary discounts cannot be used in conjunction with Brewery Membership discount or any other offers.
Terms and Conditions
- Places on courses and workshops cannot be reserved
- We reserve the right to cancel classes or amend the schedules and location of courses as necessary. Full refunds will be given should your course be cancelled.
- Brewery Arts Centre Creative Learning courses and workshops can be refunded or exchanged (subject to availability) up to 1 week before the start date. Course refunds subject to £6.00 administration fee.
- When booking a weekly course, learners will receive a voucher for one FREE car parking session for the duration of their class. Please hand into your tutor to exchange for a parking pass which must be clearly displayed in your vehicle. Valid for one date use only during the course.
- Parking voucher is only available when booking a weekly course and does not apply to one day or weekend workshops.
The terms and conditions below relate to the Brewery Members who receive 10% discount when booking two or more courses or workshops.
- Offer valid for individual Brewery members only
- Offer valid on two or more courses or workshops booked at the same time in one transaction.
- Discount can be used for courses and workshops in Autumn 2018 (Sept-Dec), Spring 2019 (Jan-March) and Summer term (April-May 2019). All courses are available to book online, over the phone, or at our box office.
- One application per member only. Offer valid until 30 April 2019.