What is BYA
Join BYA to participate, create and perform in your chosen art form at a local, regional and national level.
Open to all ages from birth to 20 years...
There are lots of benefits to becoming a BYA member.
· Brewery Youth Arts are committed to providing fun, high quality creative experiences for young people.
· We encourage young people to aspire to their personal creative best.
· Brewery Youth Arts is open to ALL ages from birth to 20 years.
· Brewery Youth Arts enables young people to participate, create and perform their chosen art forms at a local, regional and *national level.
*Brewery Youth Actors recently performed at the South Bank, National Theatre in 2014
As well as the wonderful creative and social opportunities Brewery Youth Arts membership offers financial discounts at the Brewery: (Subject to T&C's)
· 50% discount on student price of selected events at the Brewery, discount will be applied at the checkout. Try Something New in our “2 for 1 theatre ticket” offer on selected plays, discount will be applied at the checkout.“2 for 1 cinema ticket” offer for all BYA members, discount will be applied at the checkout..10% discount on all food and non-alcoholic drinks purchased at our catering outlets. Membership ticket to be shown at point of purchase. Mad Monday half price pizza deal between 5.30-7pm (Under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult) Offer only on day and between times stated. Membership ticket to be shown at point of purchase.
To qualify for the above benefits a current membership card must be shown at point of purchase. (T&C's apply)
CLICK HERE to join BYA online.
Testimonials from BYA members & their families:
“The best part of my week! Without BYT I would never have been this inspired to pursue a career in performing arts and I am forever grateful for such wonderful opportunities!” Young woman who went on to study physical theatre
“The brewery is a special place one where those taking part can really feel a sense of belonging” father of young man attending boys dance classes
“Other students on my course can’t believe I have seen so many amazing companies and taken workshops with them... I didn’t even realise how lucky we are in Kendal to have somewhere like the Brewery for young people to indulge in the arts in the way we do, giving us opportunities to perform all over the UK as well as regular performances in the Brewery’s home theatre.” Young man from BYD who went on to study contemporary dance
“Since starting with BYT I have settled into England a lot better. Coming from Germany I get teased a lot at school but no one has ever teased me or called me Hitler in BYT.” Young woman new to the area
“Fireworks bursting from my heart. Exploding, painting a story on the stage. So long to prepare so short to perform. But guess what? It’s worth it.” Young woman from BYD on what dance means to her
“Drama was the one thing I looked forward to over the last few weeks, knowing I could come to BYT and be myself and have fun!” young woman currently involved with BYT