- Our Box Office and Standard Theatre are located in the foyer and fully accessible.
- The cinema screens are situated on the top floor of the new building and are fully accessible via the lift, with wheelchair access in every screen.
- The Warehouse Café is on ground floor level with a fully accessible toilet.
- The Grainstore Restaurant and VATs bar are on the upper levels of the main building and can be accessed via the lift or externally using the ramp.
- All external staircases are short, have handrails and are interspersed by landing areas.
- The main building has a lift to all four floors and the cinema has a lift between all three floors. An internal ramp connects the two buildings on level 4.
- Wheelchair accessible toilets are located on all floors.
- Assistance and guide dogs are welcome.
Our car park
- We have a 65 space car park operated by South Lakeland District Council.
- Charge per hour 8am – 6pm: £1.20
After 6 pm until 8am: £1.20
- There are three spaces allocated to blue badge holders who are entitled to park free of charge for three hours.
- Space is available near to the entrance for dropping off.
- To buy advance tickets for a wheelchair space (and seats alongside, if required) please call Box Office on 01539 725133.