Covid Update: 16 July 2021
Due to the sharp rise in Covid cases at this time, we will keep the following safety measures in place from 19 July until further notice. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding while we work to provide a safe and welcoming environment for all our customers and staff.
What we’re doing to help keep everyone safe
- Staff will continue to wear a face mask, unless exempt.
- We encourage customers to wear a face covering, unless exempt, while entering and moving around the building. Disposable masks will be available for customers on request.
- Tables in our restaurant, bar, garden and terrace will be kept at least 1 metre apart, and we will continue to operate table service in these areas.
- Pre-booking is advised, but you may also turn up for a meal or drink, subject to availability.
- The maximum group booking size is 12.
- Cinema bookings are arranged in ‘bubbles’ so there are vacant seats in front, behind and between each group.
- We will display the NHS QR code for customers wishing to use the NHS COVID-19 app.
- Customers are encouraged to use contactless/card payments to reduce physical contact.
- Customers and staff are requested to keep hands clean by regular washing and sanitising. Hand sanitiser stations are available at entrances. Our toilet facilities have contactless taps.
- All high traffic and regularly touched contact areas will continue to receive additional cleaning.
- Customers should follow the Catch it, Bin it, Kill it principles. Cough or sneeze into a tissue and dispose of it, then wash or sanitise hands.
- The cinemas and theatre are equipped with air handling units which circulate clean air.
- The bar and restaurant is well ventilated with air extraction units and plenty of open windows.
To protect the safety and wellbeing of our visitors and staff, please do not visit us if you or anyone you live with or have been in contact with has coronavirus symptoms or has a positive test result.
- Cancel your booking, as soon as possible, if you or someone you live with or have been in contact with is displaying coronavirus symptoms or had a positive test result. Cancel your booking and arrange a refund or credit, by calling 01539 725133 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about the symptoms of coronavirus visit the NHS website.
Live music, theatre and comedy events will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and customers will be updated in advance of any relevant changes.