Getting together at the Brewery has never been better…
Michelin starred Steven Doherty joined our team as Head Chef in February 2020 and we are excited to be launching his new Main Menu and Bar Tapas Menu for the autumn season. Expect lovingly made dishes from top quality locally sourced produce at affordable prices.
Tables should be booked in advance through this page or by phone. We’ll also be pleased to seat you without a booking if we have availability when you arrive, but we strongly advise pre-booking to avoid disappointment.
Our Restaurant and Bar is open Wednesday to Saturday from 5pm-10pm (food service from 5pm-8pm).
Our Bar is open daily for drinks and homemade cakes from 11am-5pm. Booking during the day is not essential.
We provide full table service in our Restaurant and Bar area.
Enjoy 3 tapas dishes for just £10 from Wednesday-Friday, 5-6pm!
RESTAURANT & BAR COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- Please book a table in advance for evening food service.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your booking.
- Our hospitality team will seat you and take your order at your table.
- Table service will be in place for all food and drink.
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned thoroughly between sittings.
- You can view the menu online and disposable menus will be available at the table if you request one.
- Due to government guidelines we can only accommodate up to 6 people per table.
IMPORTANT: Please read our full safety measures here before your visit to us.
Please use the calendar below to book and reserve a table to dine or simply to enjoy a few drinks.
Telephone enquiries: 01539 725133
Allergies: Our menu dishes are prepared in environments that are not totally free from allergen ingredients. Should you have concerns about the ingredients we use in our dishes, please do not hesitate to ask a member of our catering team who will happily assist you. Pizza bases made without gluten-containing products are available upon request. Please note that our kitchen is not an allergen-free environment.