Regional Suppliers & Local Recipes
Based at the site of Kendal’s original brewery, we are proud of our food & drink heritage. Our menu features many local products and Liz our chef, is a keen champion of the great Cumbrian farm house baking. Our cakes are baked in-house by her and the Warehouse team.
All our sandwiches are freshly prepared on site with a range of tasty fillings. There’s something different to try every day.
Our chefs use the best of local and seasonal produce seasonal to create fantastic light meals. Salads, Platters, Frittata & Quiche are all made in-house and our pies are supplied by award winning local butchers Higginsons of Grange-Over-Sands.
We offer a range of superb coffees and work closely with Farrers our local coffee merchants. The team regularly train with Farrers in dark arts of the barrista! You can try our very own Brewery Blend or choose our selected coffee of the moment.
The Warehouse also boasts a fully stocked bar offering local bottled beers, continental lagers, ciders and some lovely wines from our local wine merchants Stainton’s of Kendal.
All of the food and drink we serve can be taken away.
Follow @BreweryFoodiesThe Brewery supports ‘Challenge 25’, if you are lucky enough to look under the age of 25 bar staff will ask for proof of age ID before serving you alcohol.
The Warehouse Cafe is available for private hire.
- Our arts café-bar is the most original cafe in town where art house meets cool comfort
- An ideal place for small special occasions such as birthday and anniversary parties
- Also can be an intimate venue for special film screenings.=
- Fully kitted out with a state of the art sound system, p.a. video and drop-down projection screen
- Contact contact Mark Marriott, Bars and Catering Operations Manager 01539 722833 ext. 236