Brewery Arts is a vibrant cinema, live arts venue, creative learning hub, bar and restaurant in Kendal, Cumbria.
We are recruiting an Assistant Hospitality Manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work with a passionate team in a diverse and popular venue in the South Lakes.
- Passionate about excellent customer service?
- Enthusiastic with a friendly approachable manner?
- Experienced at supervising/managing and motivating staff?
- Great at organising?
- Looking to work somewhere exciting and vibrant within the community?
- Want to work sensible hours with good holiday entitlement and Christmas and New Year’s Day off?
If this is you and you wish to apply for this position, please don’t hesitate to contact our Head of Hospitality, Kerry Gossio on 01539 722833 Ext 276, or email your CV or completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so please don’t delay in applying. We can’t wait to hear from you at this exciting time!
A link to the full Job Description & Person Specification can be found below in the Application Pack section.
- Reference: AM1121
- Hours of Work: Average 40 per week, including evenings and weekends.
- Pay: £23,000 per annum
- Contract: Permanent
- Work Location: Brewery Arts, Kendal
- Free Cinema and Event tickets for staff + one
- Discount in Restaurant & Bar for staff + one
- Free parking while at work
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Assistant Hospitality Manager Job Description & Person Specification
- Application Form
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Privacy Notice – Applicants
Please email your CV or completed application form to: email@example.com