Brewery Arts is a vibrant cinema, live arts venue, creative learning hub, restaurant and bar in Kendal, Cumbria.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of our fabulous Venue & Events team, being the friendly welcoming face of Brewery Arts for all visitors coming to enjoy our programme of live music, theatre, cinema, festivals and venue hire. Working as part of the team you will ensure our customers have a fantastic and safe visit.
Are you …
- Invested in providing excellent customer service?
- Confident with excellent communication skills?
- Passionate about delivering great events?
- Positive with a flexible approach to work?
- Keen to work in an exciting unique and diverse events venue?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
A link to the full Job Description & Person Specification can be found below in the Application Pack section below.
|Hours of Work:||Average 16 per week, evenings and weekends|
|Pay:||£21,216 pa (pro-rata) £10.20 per hour|
As well as joining a passionate and collaborative team in a vibrant creative organisation, staff receive the following benefits.
- Free Cinema and Event tickets for staff + one
- Discount in Restaurant & Bar for staff + one
- Free parking while at work
- 6 weeks’ holiday
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
Applicants must complete an Application Form quoting the Job Reference stated above, please find the form and other useful information on the links below:
- Venue & Events Supervisor Job Description & Person Specification VE0522
- Application Form
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Privacy Notice
Any questions – please contact Rebecca Elshaw, Head of HR & Operations on 01539 722833 Ext 242, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email completed application forms by the deadline to: email@example.com
We regret we cannot accept applications received after the publicised deadline.