Brewery Arts is a vibrant cinema, live arts venue, creative learning hub, restaurant and bar in Kendal, Cumbria.
We are currently seeking a Kitchen Porter to support our Kitchen team and Head Chef, Steven Doherty.
This is a key role in ensuring the kitchen, service areas, crockery and utensils are clean and organised enabling the chefs to present great food to our customers.
Are you …
- Interested in Kitchen work
- Organised and tidy
If this is you – we’d love to hear from you!
A link to the full Job Description & Person Specification can be found below in the Application Pack section below.
|Hours of Work:||Evenings and Weekends|
|Pay:||£8.91 per hour|
As well as joining a fantastic team, staff receive the following benefits.
- Free Cinema and Event tickets for staff + one
- Discount in Restaurant & Bar for staff + one
- Free parking while at work
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
Applicants must complete an Application Form quoting the Job Reference stated above, please find the form and other useful information on the links below:
- Job Description & Person Specification – Kitchen Porter KP0521
- Application Form
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Privacy Notice – Applicants
Please email your completed application to: email@example.com