Brewery Arts is a vibrant cinema, live arts venue, creative learning hub, restaurant and bar in Kendal, Cumbria.
We have two vacancies for Events Assistants through the Government Kickstart Scheme
Please note this position can only be offered to those who are eligible for the Kickstart Scheme (universal credit claimants referred to us by the Department of Work and Pensions). If you are interested, please contact your Work Coach at the Job Centre and request to be referred.
This is a very exciting role for anyone interested in the arts and events! Successful applicants will work closely with our Programme Manager and Technical Team to learn about event organisation and technical production as well as learning about the wider organisation.
We are looking for people who are?
- Passionate about events?
- Interested in programming events and/or the technical aspects of events?
- Conscientious and keen to learn?
- Wanting to work in an exciting venue?
A link to the full Job Description & Person Specification can be found below:
- Job Reference: EA0821
- Hours of Work: 25 per week – days, evenings and weekends dependent on events
- Pay: National Minimum Wage – £8.91 (age 23+), £8.36 (21-22), £6.56 (18-20), £4.62 (under 18)
- Contract: Kickstart Temporary Contract (6 months)
- Free Cinema and Event tickets for staff + one
- Discount in Restaurant & Bar for staff + one
- Free parking while at work
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
Applicants must contact their Job Centre Work Coach if interested in this Kickstart position. Useful documents can be found below:
- Job Description & Person Specification – JD-Kickstart Scheme Events Assistant EA0721
- Application Form
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Privacy Notice – Applicants V2 Jun 2021