- Do you love to provide excellent customer service so that our customers can enjoy their free time?
- Are you confident, friendly, calm, professional, welcoming and prepared to work hard no matter how busy or quiet the shift is?
- Are you looking to work somewhere different, not the run of the mill bar or restaurant, somewhere that contributes to the community?
If this is you – don’t hesitate – apply now!
|Hours of Work:||Casual contracts available|
|Pay:||£7.50 per hour (age 21+), £6.30 (age 18-20)|
- FREE Cinema and Event tickets for staff + one
- Discount on food for staff + one
- FREE Parking while at work
- 6 weeks’ holiday
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FORM QUOTING THE JOB REFERENCE
We do not accept CVs
Please email completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively send to:
HR & Admin Department
Brewery Arts Centre
Cumbria LA9 4HE
(please ensure that the correct postage is affixed, in line with current postal charges. If in doubt, you will need to go to a Post Office to check. If the postage is underpaid your application form will be held up by the Post Office and may not reach us in time for short listing)
Do you accept speculative applications?
No – we would like you to apply for vacant roles which require the skills, knowledge and experience which match your own.
Who do I contact if I have a question about recruitment?
Please contact Jenny Rayner, Admin Officer on 01539 722833 Ext 277 or email email@example.com
I have recently applied for a post – what will happen next?
If you are successfully shortlisted we will contact you within two weeks of the closing date to tell you what will happen next.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks you should normally presume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
How long is the process likely to take?
This is likely to vary depending on the nature of the role. From closing date to a decision being made could be anywhere between one and six weeks.
I have a disability – will my application be considered?
We welcome applications from everyone. All applications will be sifted based on the skills, knowledge and experience of the applicant.
Will I be able to get feedback?
Unfortunately, due to time restraints and the volume of applications we are unable to give applicants feedback.