- Establish a Young Film Programmers Group
- Meet between October 2017 – February 2018
- Learn about how independent/specialised film is curated, programmed, marketed and exhibited.
- Culminating in a mini film festival in February 2018
- Initial Thoughts & Ideas
- Time scales/Planning
- Research & Development
- Film Genres/Specific Subjects
- Patrons, Supports & Fundraising
- Target Audience
- The Film Programme
- Additional (Wrap-Around) Events
- The Booking Process
- Marketing & Promotion – Reach
- Delivery – Feb 2018
Ideas from other Projects & Venues
- Edinburgh Filmhouse
- Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Barbican, London
- Sheffield Doc Fest
- BFI.org/DIY programmers
PLEASE BOOK YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR VISIT
Brewery Members receive a 10% discount on most ticketed live performances and event tickets, sign in to your account to take advantage of these discounts.
All our ticket prices include a 50p commission. This fee helps us continue to fund our diverse programme. Creative learning classes & workshops are exempt.
Audio Description (AD) is available in Screen 1. Infrared audio system is available in both Cinema Screens 1 and 2. Induction loops (T) are in place in the Theatre, please ask for assistance on the door.
Some live events may carry strict age restrictions, these are outlined on our website. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult at all times during evening events.
Unwaged* – For those in receipt of Universal Credit, Working Tax credits, Job Seekers Allowance or Income Support. Discounts may not be applicable on certain events.