Not just for Grown Ups!
Children and families are invited to join the fun at Elephant Yard with a festival all of their own. This year it’s not just the adults that will get all the trimmings – the festival has put on a full spread for children too.
On the menu…
• CBBC Food adventurer Stefan Gates puts on two live shows ‘Adventures in Food’ and ‘Edible Insects’
• New sensation, the Meringue Girls invite you to get creative whilst decorating cupcakes
• Kendal’s very own Little Thai Chef explores Thai flavours in an interactive demonstration
• Bento Buddy invites you to make sushi characters
• Infusion Italian Restaurant calls all budding pizza chefs to get cooking
• Castle Green Hotel gets you decorating biscuits in a ‘Bownessie Bonanza’
• Have a go at Cumberland Sausage Making with Guinness World Record Holder, Gary McClure
• Try your hand at butter making with Winter Tarn Organic Farm
• ‘Bee Creative’ and talk honey with Be Ed
• North Country Leisure will be getting you to think healthy
• National Trust will be offering you a chance to get growing your own, try campfire cooking or make a mud pie
• Enjoy some family fun with the Festival Easter Egg Hunt
And that’s just to whet your appetite. There’ll also be the live farmyard, the family fun Easter Egg Hunt, competitions, street entertainment and lots more tasty surprises. Kids will also get their own souvenir programme and activity book. It’s everything the adults get with an extra helping of fun!
Please note: Children must be supervised in the Family Festival Village by a parent or guardian at all times. Up to two grown-ups will be welcomed with every paying child.
Please visit www.kendalfestivaloffood.co.uk for dates and times of individual sessions. NB Some activities will be run on both days and other on either Saturday or Sunday. Please check before purchasing your wristband.
PLEASE BOOK YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR VISIT
Brewery Members receive a 10% discount on most ticketed live performances and event tickets, sign in to your account to take advantage of these discounts.
All our ticket prices include a 50p commission. This fee helps us continue to fund our diverse programme. Creative learning classes & workshops are exempt.
Audio Description (AD) is available in Screen 1. Infrared audio system is available in both Cinema Screens 1 and 2. Induction loops (T) are in place in the Theatre, please ask for assistance on the door.
Some live events may carry strict age restrictions, these are outlined on our website. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult at all times during evening events.
Unwaged* – For those in receipt of Universal Credit, Working Tax credits, Job Seekers Allowance or Income Support. Discounts may not be applicable on certain events.