Autumn 20 Sep – 13 Dec | Spring 17 Jan – 27 Mar | Summer 17 Apr – 22 May | 10.30-12.30pm | Tutor Florence Tourne | Autumn £126 (10 weeks) | Spring £126 (10 weeks) | Summer £63 (5 weeks)
This course is for those who have already completed 5 years’ study, have a rusty 0 level or some experience of the language.
What will the course or workshop cover and how will it be taught?
During the course you will learn to:
- use your French freely and creatively in an organised discussion, a game or a role play
- analyse and discuss a variety of written material ranging from literary extracts to advertisements
- listen and discuss French Radio/TV programs or songs
- consolidate your knowledge of grammar through enjoyable exercises
- give a short presentation on a topic decided in class
Please note there are no classes on the following dates:
Autumn term: 21 to 25 October; 11 October & 15 November 2019
Spring term: 21 February 2020
Summer term: 8 May 2020
What do I need to bring with me?
A French dictionary would be useful. You may wish to purchase a textbook, approximate cost £20 but the tutor can advise on this at the first class.
Are there any additional costs?
About the tutor
Florence Tourne is a native French speaker and has a passion for teaching and sharing her knowledge of France and Belgium with other.
All our ticket prices include a 50p commission; whether booking online, on the phone or at the counter. This fee helps us continue to fund our diverse programme. Creative learning classes & workshops are exempt.
Help the environment, save time and skip the queues at the box office with our E-tickets. Download tickets to your smart device and present to our front of house staff upon entry. Please note: E-tickets are not available for standing events or youth arts classes.