Measures we are taking to help keep our customers, staff and artists safe
Updated 24 Feb 2022
- Our public-facing staff may choose to wear face coverings, this is down to personal choice.
- Disposable masks are available for customers on request.
- Customers and staff are required to keep their hands clean by regular washing and sanitising. Hand sanitiser stations are available at entrances and throughout the premises.
- All high traffic and regularly touched contact areas are cleaned throughout the day and evening, by the staff team.
- The tables in our Bar & Restaurant are well spaced apart, and we operate table service as well as bar service.
Bookings & Payment
- The maximum group booking size is 12.
- Pre-booking is advised, but you may also turn up for a meal or drink, subject to availability.
- Customers are encouraged to use contactless/card payments to reduce physical contact.
- The Cinemas, Theatre and Malt Room Music Venue are equipped with air handling units that ensure regular air changes.
- The Bar & Restaurant is well ventilated with air extraction units and we open windows when possible.
What to do if you contract Covid-19
- Cancel your booking, as soon as possible, if you have had a positive test result or have Covid-19 symptoms. Arrange a refund or credit, by calling 01539 725133 or emailing email@example.com.
You can view our full Covid-19 Risk Assessment by clicking here.