Published 12 April 2021
In line with Government restrictions, we are currently open for outdoor food and drink only. Before you visit us, please read all the safety information below:
Social Distancing & Reduced Capacity
- Customers are requested to maintain social distancing of 2m where possible from customers who are not members of their booking.
- Tables in our outdoor seating areas have been spaced apart to help maintain social distancing. Customers are requested not to move the tables and not to join other groups.
Advance Booking Online or by Phone
- Customers are requested to book online or on the phone before visiting. This will help minimise physical contact and will help guarantee a space is available.
- Bookings are limited to a group of 6 or 2 households.
- Customers will be requested to use contactless/card payments to reduce physical contact.
- Where possible payment will be taken outside, but if you do need to go indoors to make payment, we ask you to wear your mask.
- Staff will be wearing a mask.
- Customers are required to wear a mask (unless exempt) while entering and moving around the building.
Sanitiser Stations & Hygiene
- Customers and staff are requested to keep hands clean by regular washing and sanitising.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed at entrances and throughout the building.
- Our toilet facilities have contactless taps.
- Customers should follow the Catch it, Bin it, Kill it principles. Cough or sneeze into a tissue and dispose of it, then wash or sanitise hands.
- There will be an increased number of waste bins around the site to dispose of rubbish.
- All high traffic and regularly touched contact areas will receive additional cleaning.
- Tables and chairs are cleaned between sittings.
Access & New Opening Times
- Please see our new Opening Times here.
- Toilets will be open in the Bar & Restaurant, which is accessed by the external steps or the access ramp.
- Our team will be on hand to greet and help customers on arrival.
- For any accessibility assistance or other enquiries please contact us in advance.
When Not To Visit the Brewery Arts Centre
To protect the safety and wellbeing of our visitors and staff, please do not visit the Brewery if you or anyone you live or have been in contact with has coronavirus symptoms or has a positive test result.
- Cancel your booking, as soon as possible, if you or someone you live with or have been in contact with is displaying coronavirus symptoms or had a positive test result. Cancel your booking by calling 01539 725133 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about the symptoms of coronavirus visit the NHS website.
You can view our full Covid-19 Risk Assessment by clicking here.
View our ‘We’re Good To Go’ certificate here.