We have been hard at work implementing safety measures and procedures, to help protect the safety and wellbeing of our visitors and staff. Before you visit us please read all the safety information below:
Social Distancing & Reduced Capacity
- We have reduced the capacity in all areas of our venue, removing some of the seating and reconfiguring the layouts.
- Start and finish times for screenings, classes and events are staggered to reduce the number of people circulating at any one time.
- Customers are requested to maintain social distancing of 2m where possible from people who are not members of the same household or support bubble. Where not possible alternative measures will be in place including screens, face coverings and extra ventilation.
- Signage will be visible to guide customers, and staff will be on hand to help navigation around the venue in the safest and easiest way.
Advance Booking Online or by Phone
- Customers are requested to book online or on the phone before visiting. This will help minimise physical contact and will help guarantee a space is available.
- Contact details provided during booking will be used for the government Test and Trace process if required.
- All booking must be from single households only.
- Group bookings for Cinema and Restaurant will be limited to a maximum of 6 people from a single household.
- Our Cinema booking system will automatically allocate customers with a safe group of ‘bubble’ seats.
- Customers will be requested to use contactless/card payments to reduce physical contact.
- Staff will be wearing a face-covering.
- Customers are required to wear a face-covering (unless exempt) while entering and moving around the building.
- Customers will be able to remove their face covering, when seated with food and drink, in the Cinema, Bar & Restaurant.
Sanitiser Stations & Hygiene
- Customers and staff are requested to keep hands clean by regular washing and sanitising.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed at entrances and throughout the building.
- Our toilet facilities have been refurbished with contactless taps.
- Customers should follow the Catch it, Bin it, Kill it principles. Cough or sneeze into a tissue and dispose of it, then wash or sanitise hands.
- There will be an increased number of waste bins around the site to dispose of rubbish.
Additional Cleaning & Ventilation
- All high traffic and regularly touched contact areas will receive additional cleaning throughout the day.
- Cinema venues, Class venues and Bar & Restaurant tables and chairs will be cleaned between sittings/screenings.
- A clean air extraction system will be operating in the Cinemas and Theatre.
- Additional ventilation throughout the venue will be in place where possible.
Access & New Opening Times
- Please see our new Opening Times here.
- Entrance to the Bar & Restaurant is accessed by the external steps or the access ramp.
- Entrance for the Cinema Programme is through the Main Theatre entrance.
- Our team will be on hand to greet and help customers on arrival.
- Our toilets will be open and occupancy reduced where necessary and additional cleaning will be carried out.
- For any accessibility assistance or other enquiries please contact us in advance.
When Not To Visit the Brewery Arts Centre
To protect the safety and wellbeing of our visitors and staff, please do not visit the Brewery if you or anyone you live or have been in contact has coronavirus symptoms or has a positive test result.
- Cancel your booking, as soon as possible, if you or someone you live with or have been in contact with is displaying coronavirus symptoms or had a positive test result. Cancel your booking by calling 01539 725133 or emailing email@example.com.
- For more information about the symptoms of coronavirus visit the NHS website.
You can view our full Covid-19 Risk Assessment by clicking here.
View our ‘We’re Good To Go’ certificate here.