Measures we are taking to help keep our customers, staff and artists safe
Updated 13 January 2022
- All of our public facing staff wear face coverings, unless exempt.
- We display signs at our main doors and in circulation areas, to request that customers wear face coverings while moving around the premises, unless exempt.
- In line with Government restrictions, we require customers to wear face coverings when seated in our Theatre and Cinema, unless eating or drinking, or exempt.
- We encourage customers to wear face coverings at standing gigs in our Malt Room music venue, unless eating or drinking, or exempt. This is not mandatory, as the Malt Room venue is below 500 capacity, but we encourage it by displaying signs at the door.
- We encourage students and tutors to wear a mask during the class where practical.
- Disposable masks are available for customers on request.
- Customers and staff are required to keep hands clean by regular washing and sanitising. Hand sanitiser stations are available at entrances and throughout the premises.
- All high traffic and regularly touched contact areas are cleaned throughout the day and evening, by the staff team.
- The tables in our Bar & Restaurant are spaced at least one metre apart, and we operate table service as well as bar service.
Bookings & Payment
- The maximum group booking size is 12.
- Pre-booking is advised, but you may also turn up for a meal or drink, subject to availability.
- Customers are encouraged to use contactless/card payments to reduce physical contact.
- The Cinemas, Theatre and Malt Room Music Venue are equipped with air handling units which ensure regular air changes.
- The Bar & Restaurant is well ventilated with air extraction units and we open windows when possible.
- Our staff take regular Covid-19 Lateral Flow tests
- We send customers attending events in our Theatre and Malt Room a pre-show email, to encourage them to take a Covid-19 test within 48hrs of visiting us.
- We recommend that adult students and tutors take a lateral flow test before attending a class.
What to do if you or a close contact has a positive test result
- Cancel your booking, as soon as possible, if you or someone you live with, or have been in contact with, has had a positive test result. Arrange a refund or credit, by calling 01539 725133 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about the symptoms of coronavirus visit the NHS website.
NHS QR Code
- We display the NHS QR code for customers wishing to use the NHS Covid-19 app.
You can view our full Covid-19 Risk Assessment by clicking here.
View our ‘We’re Good To Go’ certificate here.