Brewery Arts is a vibrant cinema, live arts venue, creative learning hub, bar and restaurant in Kendal, Cumbria.
We are recruiting for a Venue & Events Manager to play a key role at Brewery Arts, providing excellent customer service, duty management and sales support for our year-round programme of live music, theatre, cinema, festivals, creative learning, hospitality and venue hire.
Are you …
- Invested in providing excellent customer service?
- Experienced at supervising staff and/or volunteers?
- An excellent communicator with brilliant organisational and administrative skills?
- Excited about working in a unique and diverse events venue?
If this is you – we’d love to hear from you!
A link to the full Job Description & Person Specification can be found below in the Application Pack section below.
|Hours of Work:||40 per week|
|Pay:||£23,000 per annum|
|Closing Date:||12noon Mon 27 Sept 21|
|Interview Date:||Fri 1 Oct 21|
As well as joining a passionate and collaborative team in a vibrant creative organisation, staff receive the following benefits.
- Free Cinema and Event tickets for staff + one
- Discount in Restaurant & Bar for staff + one
- Free parking while at work
- 6 weeks’ holiday
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
Applicants must complete an Application Form quoting the Job Reference stated above, please find the form and other useful information on the links below:
- Job Description & Person Specification – Venue & Events Manager VE0921
- Application Form
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Privacy Notice – Applicants
Please email completed application forms by the closing date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret we cannot accept applications received after the closing date.