Brewery Arts is a vibrant cinema, live arts venue, creative learning hub, bar and restaurant in Kendal, Cumbria.
We are recruiting a new Chef to join our Kitchen team. This is a great opportunity to work with a passionate team in a diverse and popular venue in the South Lakes.
- Passionate about food and local produce?
- An enthusiastic team player?
- Looking to work somewhere exciting and vibrant within the community?
- Want to work sensible hours with good holiday entitlement and Christmas and New Year’s Day off?
If this is you and you wish to apply for the Chef position, please don’t hesitate to contact our Catering General Manager Kerry Gossio. Call Kerry on 01539 722833 Ext 276, or email your CV or completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org . We can’t wait to hear from you at this exciting time!
A link to the full Job Description & Person Specification can be found below in the Application Pack section.
|Hours of Work:||Average 40 per week. Mainly evenings and weekends.|
|Pay:||£20,880 per annum / £10.04 per hour|
|Work Location:||Brewery Arts, Kendal|
- Free Cinema and Event tickets for staff + one
- Discount in Restaurant & Bar for staff + one
- Free parking while at work
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Job Description & Person Specification – Chef Job Description & Person Specification
- Application Form
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Privacy Notice – Applicants V2 Jun 2021
Please email your CV or completed application form to: email@example.com