Our major fundraising campaign, which aims to transform the Brewery into one of the most innovative digital arts venues in England, has reached the £1k milestone!
Our Digital Futures aims to raise £20,000 that will help the centre unlock the £500,000 that has been pledged by the Arts Council England, and strengthen applications to several charitable trusts that are currently underway.
The project aims to make the Brewery a flagship 21st century arts centre with the latest technology and cutting edge venues. As a whole, the scheme will transform the visitor experience for film, festivals and digital art, open up innovative opportunities to connect with new audiences online via live streaming of events and offer exciting new ways to participate in the digital arts, film and visual media.
Specific elements of the upgrade include:
- Cutting edge spaces fitted with the latest digital projection and sound, large screens, premier seating, carpets and contemporary décor,
- A digitally enhanced theatre for live performance, film and live to digital cinema, complete with a facility for live performances and events to be captured, recorded and broadcasted online
- Creation of a Digital Learning Hub for the 2D/3D digital arts, animation, film and media open to the community and professional artists to use
- A refurbish and updated rehearsal studio and development space for theatre, dance and film
- The installation of energy efficient LED stage lighting throughout our performance spaces.
To read more about the project and donate online click here