In addition to the revenue we generate, there are a number of key funders who provide financial support for The Brewery Arts Centre to help ensure our ongoing operations.
Arts Council England, Cumbria County Council, South Lakeland District Council and Kendal Town Council comprise our key funders.
The Brewery Arts Centre also has a number of business sponsors including Russell Armer Homes, E.H. Booths and Arnold Greenwood. To find out more about our corporate sponsors and how your business can get involved, please visit our Corporate Supporters pages.
Other grants are awarded periodically by various trusts, foundations, public and private sector organisations for specific events, projects and initiatives. These include:
- Grants for the Arts
- Vision + Media
- The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
- Lankelly Chase Foundation
- The Co-operative
- Cumbria Community Foundation
- D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
- Foundation for Youth Music
- The Hadfield Trust
- CN Charitable Trust
- The Brewery Arts Centre Endowment Trust (BACET)
- Brewery Income Support Fund (BISF)
- Friends of the Brewery, Patrons and Legacy Donations
Further information about our funding, expenditure and the activities supported can be found in our Annual Report 2010/2011 (PDF download).
We thank everyone involved with funding The Brewery Arts Centre for their generous and continued support.