Trusts and Foundations Supporting the Brewery
How Trusts and Foundations support the Brewery Arts Centre
The Brewery, as a not-for-profit organisation and registered charity, welcomes donations from charitable trusts and foundations who would like to support our activities.
Donations and gifts are vital in supporting major parts of the Brewery’s mission:
- Commissioning new work and artistic programmes.
- Supporting Brewery Youth Arts, our creative learning programme for children and young people.
- Funding capital improvements, including greener infrastructure, so we can maintain the very highest standards for all our audiences and users.
- Fulfilling other strategic priorities like audience development.
For more information on how trusts and foundations can support the Brewery, or if you have more specific enquiries about making a financial contribution to the Brewery Arts Centre, please contact Paul Singleton, our Fundraising Manager, on 01539 722 833 or by e-mail
Our supporters for 2011 / 2012 include:
- Arts Council England : Grants for the Arts
- Clore Duffield Foundation
- The CN Charitable Trust
- Cumbria Community Foundation
- D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
- Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
- Foyle Foundation
- Sir John Fisher Foundation
- Lankelly Chase Foundation
- The Co-operative
- Sport England
- Westmorland Arts Trust
- Youth Music
The Brewery Arts Centre Charitable Trust Limited (KBACTL) is a registered charity. Registered Charity Number: 01086789 England and Wales.